Attorneys and advisers of ArtesLex have extensive experience of providing services
in field of taxation on the issues of any complication level. We offer comprehensive
range of services connected with tax planning, optimization of tax schemes, representing
taxpayers in legal relations with tax authorities including legal relations within the
procedure of tax audits performed by tax authorities, in the process of administrative
appealing against tax reassessments, settlement of tax disputes within litigation,
as well as in the process
of protection of the companies’ officials before investigating authorities.
Among others, there are the following services connected with taxation rendered by our firm:
- consulting on the issues of Ukrainian and international taxation;
- structuring of the transactions with the view of taxation optimization;
- analysis and consulting on the issues connected with tax risks of definite transactions and operations.
Legal relations with tax authorities
- consulting on the issues connected with peculiarities and order of tax audit performing;
- drafting objections against tax audit acts;
- drafting claims and other documents of administrative appealing against tax reassessments.
Representing of interests in litigation on tax disputes with tax authorities
- drafting suits, objections and other service documents within litigation on tax disputes with tax authorities;
- representing of interests in courts within the disputes with tax authorities.
Protection of the companies’ officials interests in case of initiation of criminal proceedings
- elaboration of strategy and procedural protection of the companies’ officials before investigating authorities in case of initiation of criminal proceedings;
- provision of legal support in the course of particular investigating actions;
- representing of interests during appealing against particular procedural
actions or inactions of investigating authorities within criminal proceedings;
- provision of legal support and performing of procedural protection
in the course of court hearings in respect of criminal proceedings.